Discover the unique and delicious flavor of Cacao Tie Guanyin.
Our Supreme Tieguanyin is sourced from Anxi, Fujian, and expertly roasted by our tea master in Hong Kong for more than 60 hours. To complement this special tea, we have paired it with cacao husks crafted by Conspiracy Chocolate in Hong Kong.
Enjoy the delightful combination of the deep, dark chocolate flavor and the milky notes of Tie Guanyin with no added sugar or calories.
Enjoy your cup of hot Cacao Tie Guanyin this winter.
Proudly made in Hong Kong.
About the Tie Guan Yin
Our premium Tieguanyin tea is sourced from Anxi, Fujian, and carefully roasted by our tea master for more than 60 hours in Hong Kong, gives you a unique woody and nutty flavour that you won't find anywhere else.
Tieguanyin gives you the perfect balance of strength and energy, so you can start and end your day feeling energized and refreshed. It is the perfect drink for a vigorous morning or a long, stressful day.
What is Cacao Husk
Cacao husks are the fibrous shells surrounding cacao beans, separated from the cacao nibs during production. These husks were historically seen as nothing more than a byproduct of cocoa production, and discarded. However, in recent years, they’ve become prized for their “superfood” properties.
These husks can be steeped in water to create a delicious tisane with a deep, dark chocolate flavor, but no sugar or calories. It’s win-win!
Aside from its delicious chocolate flavor, one of the best reason to enjoy a cup of Cacao Husk Tea is its many potential health benefits, including:
- Low Calorie: Cacao husks are naturally sugar-free and contain almost no calories.
- Antioxidants: Cacao husks are loaded with antioxidants, which can help fight free radicals and reduce inflammation.
- Nutrients: Cacao husks are full of essential nutrients, including magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin A. They’re also rich in fiber, which can improve digestion.
- Caffeine-free energy: Cacao husks are caffeine-free, but they do contain a compound called theobromine, which can act as a stimulant and mood-booster, without the jitters that often accompany caffeine.
- Sustainability: These husks have historically been discarded during cacao production, so their use in beverages helps reduce waste.