Our Cranberry and Açai Tea brings together two health food powerhouses into a fantastically vibrant fruit tea. Complemented by cool and sharp nettle and verbena leaves, this tea and fruit combo is a match made in heaven.
Fragrant and welcoming, this is the perfect mid-afternoon brew for when you need a refreshing pick-me-up.
Made in the UK.
How to brew it?
Take 3-5g (2-3 teaspoons) and brew with 200-300ml of boiling water. Let it infuse for 5-10 mins.
- Put 1g of tea leaves in a jug or bottle per 100ml of mineral water.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Strain and serve!
What is Açaí, anyway?
Found on Açaí palm trees in South American rainforests, açaí berries are a lot like grapes. The seed takes up about 80% of the berry, but the flesh and skin pack plenty of vitamins and other nutrients in the remaining 20%. Not to mention the berries are only about 70 calories a cup.